- At least Bachelor degree from Engineering or Information technology.
- Minimum 5 years experience with similar position / industry (Out of Home advertising / ISP / Cable TV will be an advantage).
- Experienced with installation, troubleshooting, and software/hardware maintenance.
- Have a good communication skills with Management or C level.
- Able to manage large team.
- To Initiate, direct and operational strategies, policies and systems, ensuring that decisions of strategic, corporate and operational nature within technical operations are made, executed, communicated and implemented in the most efficient way
- To develop, coordinate, Implement and execute technical operations activities, programs, plans, and alliances effectively and efficiently. Ensure compliance with all applicable policies, quality requirements and regulations.
- Build, develop, and lead a high-performance technical operation team.
- Ensure all technical operation processes and activities are communicated and coordinated internally and across functions, supporting the company overall plan and objectives, and are effective expenditure of resources.
- Ensuring that manufacturing, logistics, planning, quality control, customer service, procurement and contact manufacturing organization are living up to agreed technical operations strategies and quality as well as monitoring of these.
DROP YOUR CV UPDATE TO