- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Biology, Food science, Biotechnology, or related siences with sufficient Microbilogy modules taken.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the Food microbial field is required for this position or fresh graduates are welcome if the thesis research was related with food borne pathogenic microbial detection/enumeration.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Quality Control food manufacturing.
- QC Staff (microbial) in Food and Beverage industry, or FMCG Industry of Food Products.
- Knowledgeable: Microbial inspection (pathogenic microorganism), FSSC 22000 v4.1;ISO 9001:2015, Halal Assurance system, 5S, BPOM regulation.
- Conduct daily inspection of Raw Material, Finished Products, SWAB test, etc.
- English is mandatory.
DROP YOUR CV UPDATE TO