- Responsible for ensuring that the quality management system (QMS) is fully implemented in an organized and efficient manner.
- Delegating and assigning tasks to QA/QC officers and working closely with related engineering, production, fabrication, material handling, and surface lining departments.
- Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
- Managing plant integrity through a failure analysis reporting system and following up on recommendations using lessons to learn techniques.
- Oversee supervision of all visual inspections and NDE, including 3rd party subcontractors.
- Taking full responsibility for hold-point releases once all QMS functions have been completed and the equipment is ready to go into the next work stage.
- Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection function deficiencies.
- Identifying and developing QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs.
- Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all QA/QC personnel
- Minimum education in S1 Chemical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineer,
- Experienced min. 3 years in the QA / QC Manager position,
- Experienced in the rubber / chemical industry,
- Able to speak active English, preferably,
- Having knowledge in the field of welding will give more value.
- Work Placement – Ps. Kemis, Tangerang
DROP YOUR CV UPDATE TO