- University graduate in finance/accounting with 5 yrs experience in accounting position
- Having competencies and strong technical foundations in finance, accounting, audit, SAP and technical processes.
- Good analytical skill and plan execution
- Act with integrity, able to influence others, and work efficiently
- Comitted and have good drive for result
- Good speaking and writing ability of English supported with good MS. Office.Leadership skill.Experience in multinationla company.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation (BFC package)
- Organize and manage the accounting department (supervise and coach AP/GL/Asset accountants)
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance (together with Controller)
- Support data collection for bankings, customs, investment board, and other government requirement.
DROP YOUR CV UPDATE TO