Qualification & Job Description:
- Managing the Hotels Management team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent guest experience.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies.
- Experience at least 15 to 20 years experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, ideally including experience in remote locations.
- And 5 to 10 years of experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager
DROP YOUR CV UPDATE TO