FRONT END DEVELOPER
As a Front End Developer, your primary role is in developing user-facing web apps, with specific emphasis on user interface design.
- Design and implement leading platform used and loved by hundreds of millions of users.
- Break down and implement solutions to complex and flexible business features.
- Participate in fierce and candid code review with peers.
- Participate in regular internal technology sharings and other regional tech events.
- Continuously learn about new engineering techniques and technologies.
- Basic graphic design skills (i.e. Adobe Photoshop or similar)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments and CLI.
- Knowledge and experience with Sass or LESS, ReactJS or VueJS.
- Good Knowledge of RESTFul API.
Job DescriptionS :
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
if you are interested,
kindly DROP YOUR CV UPDATE TO :