As a Mobile Developer, your primary role is in developing user-facing mobile apps, with specific emphasis on user interface design.
General Requirements :
- Good Knowledge of RESTFul APIs.
- Experienced in using remote data sources, third party libraries, API’s, and web services
Specialist Requirements for Hybrid – React Native :
- Experienced in more than 2 projects which use React Native.
- Experienced in publishing Apps on Google Play Store and Apple App Store
Specialist Requirements for Native Android – Kotlin :
- Experienced in more than 2 projects which use Kotlin.
- Good Knowledge of Best Practices on Android.
- Experienced in publishing Apps on Google Play Store.
Specialist Requirements for Native IOS – Swift :
- Experienced in more than 2 projects which use Swift.
- Good Knowledge of Best Practices on iOS.
- Experienced in publishing Apps on Apple App Store.
Job Descriptions :
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
if you are interested,
kindly DROP YOUR CV UPDATE TO :