General Manager Project
(South TAngerang BASED)
- Reporting to board on a monthly basis.
- Provides general guidance to department managers.
- Provides strategic planning and direction to the operations.
- Maintenance of high customer standards.
- Organising and facilitating training for individuals & teams.
- Facilitating monthly team meetings and incentive activities.
- Overseeing 2 Team Leaders across their teams.
- Managing escalated issues.
- Develops and manages the operational budget.
- Assists the Corporate office with contract procurement, operational analysis, and price proposals.
- Investigates, makes and administers decisions up to and including terminations.
- Has overall responsibility for scheduling, performance evaluation, and staffing responsibilities for the management staff of the facility.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager in Property Industry.
- Strong people management skills.
- Deep understanding of residential property management.
- Ability to set an agenda and drive initiatives across a business.
- Ability to work and influence team members across multiple locations.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to work within an organisation and work effectively with other business units and function.