Head of Planning and Design
(South Tangerang BASED)
- Responsible infull cycle of development project, from concept development until project handover.
- Responsible in coordinate with different business units (hotel, apartment, mall, office), consolidating their opinions and set design parameters accordingly for each displine, and leading the team towards delivering the outcome.
- Collaborate on projects with their colleagues, delegate tasks and check for quality and consistency.
- Develop concepts that require an in-depth knowledge of operations, production and design.
- Responsible in all design disciplines.
- Broad knowledge of building materials.
- Have “end to end” experience as a design manager for high rises mix used/ superblock development projects (apartments, mall, office and hotel).
- Design managers should also possess extensive knowledge about value engineering, speciation, design efficiency parameters of all disciplines (architect, structural, and MEP).
- Good knowledge of structure and MEP.
- Possesses extensive knowledge about all design disciplines (especially in building material specifications).
- Experienced as an on-site architect would be a plus.
- Bachelor/Master in Architecture/ Architecture Engineering.