(West Java BASED)
- Do the annual tariff calculation based on global guidance.
- Managing data on the system as part of annual budgeting process.
- Do the monthly update on standard wire rod price / purchased ISC.
- Do the monthly standard cost calculation.
- Review monthly standard cost evolution and do the variance analysis.
- Follow up the the result of variance analysis to the plant master data / BMS or related parties.
- Review the BOM update (BMS semi annually, Wire Rod matrix quarterly).
- Provide the cost draft for new product development.
- Maintain weekly cash flow from the system.
- Distribute and have a review with cost owner, ask for month end commitment.
- Input KPI (Key Performance Indicator) on GPD.
- Maintain the accrual & provision account, wire rod purchase price variance.
- Checking the BFC upload by Accounting.
- Release the blocking on income statment – non tax related.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting.
- Experience as a cost accountant for more than four years.
- Experienced in manufacture industry.
- Able to collaborate with a multi-department team.
- Self driven person.