(West Java BASED)
- Handle Monthly Corporate Tax filing (VAT and Wht), Quarterly Deferred Tax Reporting and Annual Corporate Income Tax [CIT] filing.
- Support for tax audit for SEA entities.
- Manage tax risk to ensure compliance with government regulation in SEA region.
- Able to handle and communicate technical issue with Tax Office in SEA region.
- Monitor tax accounting and deferred tax reporting on an accurate and timely basis in SEA region.
- Follow up the change in corporate tax laws and issuance of new corporate tax circulars.
- Review health check report.
- Communication & relationship management with Tax Authorities and Non Tax Authorities.
- Liase with external financial auditor.
- Review draft financial audit report with Controller.
- Recognised professional qualification / degree in Finance or Tax.
- Deep knowledge & experience in Indonesia tax laws & practices.
- At least 6 years of tax experience with a majority of time spent within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills & effecfive at influencing others within Group Services and the BUs.
- Ability to evaluate tax risks, balance risk with business objectives & make recommendations that are objective, practical, technically approrpiate in support of busienss objectives.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- Effective team player in a matrix (cross functional / cross BU) environment.
- Effective written & oral (particularly English & Indonesia) communicator of corporate tax issues