HR GA MANAGER
(CENTRAL JAVA BASED)
- Controlling all aspects of the Human Resource department: Recruitment, Training, Industrial Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Legal and Compliance, Health and Safety.
- Implement the best practice of Human Resources Management.
- Responsibilities across organizations (constructive, cooperation, and coordination).
- Male / Female.
- Maximum 45 years.
- Minimum Bachelor’s or Megister Psychology, or Law.
- Minimum 5 years experience in managerial positions in manufacturing companies.
- Experienced in the field of HR Operational and Development.
- Mastering the use of computers and have the ability to compile reports.
- Understand labor law.
- Experience in employee recruitment.
- Understand the structure of salary giving and compensation.
- Having knowledge about job descriptions and how to categorize jobs.
- Having experience in matters related to HR issues.
- Has the ability to provide advice that is closely related to the field of management and human resource development in the company.