(CENTRAL JAVA BASED)
- Identify the cycle time per product for each production process.
- Prepare the production planning based on the cycle times for each product.
- Identify, implement and maintain the reorder point (ROP) for particular inventory stock.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the production planning, as well as an understanding of how the planning impacts other stakeholders within the company, and coordinate any production issues with all related parties.
- Create SOP’s related to order processing and familiarize these with the relevant parties.
- Understand inventory stock levels and have full control over these at all times.
- Understand the manpower availability per department and take corrective action in case of issues.
- Organize monthly stock counts and control accuracy.
- Collect, analyze and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the production planning process and optimize the output.
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in business/supply chain management or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar role.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and in writing.