FUNDING COMMUNITY MANAGER – BANKING
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our respective client is an Indonesian Banking company that has been established for 50 years, is one of the biggest Indonesian bank with 40 branches all over the country.
- Position : Funding Community Manager
- Division : Funding Sales
- Location : Jakarta Indonesia
- Industry : Banking
Responsible for developing the business at The Point of Sales.
- Achieve profits at Point of Sales,
- Achieving the fee-based income target according to the budget,
- Achieve the credit volume of UKM and consumer,
- Make an inventory of AYDA’s real condition,
- Create AYDA’s sales strategy,
- Direct, monitor, and evaluate AYDA’s sales process,
- Manage and monitor the implementation of Point of Sales,
- Ensuring that Corporate and Personal branding reputation is well maintained.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from reputable university (any major),
- Minimum 3 years working experience in funding,
- Has previous working experience in Banking Industry,
- Have good knowledge about basic credit and funding,
- Able to coach others and have goof decision-making skill,
- Achievement-oriented people.
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name : Naufal
- Consultant Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.