ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT MANAGER – SHIPPING
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our respective client is a multinational Shipping company that has been established for 9 years and is one of the biggest in the shipping industry.
- Position : Accounting Assistant Manager
- Division : Finance
- Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
- Industry : Shipping
- Prepare the Consolidation Financial and Management Reporting,
- Construct monthly internal reports,
- Prepare balance sheet listing and ensure the hygiene of all the details,
- Ensure the revenue recognition and other accounting policy and manual,
- Prepare written accounting policy and manual to ensure the implementation are standardized and well implemented within the group,
- Lead the statutory audit and liaise with external auditors to ensure the audited financial statement are finalized on a timely basis,
- Lead the annual budgeting process and monitor the budget utilization.
- Degree in Accounting,
- 6 to 8 years’ relevant working experience with 2 years minimum in a similar position,
- Fluent in English both oral and writer,
- Experience in creating the Consolidated Financial Statement,
- Previous combine experience in an Auditing firm and corporate practices are value-added,
- Hands-on with ERP Software such as SAP, Oracle, Navision, and Reporting tools system,
- Able to multitask and have good analytical skills are necessary.
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name : Adit
- Consultant Contact : email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.