FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – LOGISTIC
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our respective client is a multinational company that has been established for more than 50 years. One of the market leaders in the logistic industry.
- Position : Field Service Engineer
- Division : Service
- Location : Surabaya, East Java
- Industry : Logistic
- Serve as the company’s first point of contact for the customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects,
- Interpret customer needs and determine if the responsibility for resolution falls with them; this includes keeping Sales and Service management informed of the project status, service issues, or potential new sales opportunities with the clients,
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate reports on service work performed and product performance.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from reputable university (any major),
- Minimum 2 years working experience as corporate sales or sales executive (experience in the hospitality industry will be preferable),
- Confidence individual with good communication and negotiation skills,
- Ability to proactively and productively work remotely, as well as within a team environment,
- Have a driving license.
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name :Adit
- Consultant Contact : email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.