area sales manager– automotive
(east indonesia BASED)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our respective client is a multinational company that has been established for more than 25 years. One of the market leaders in the automotive industry.
- Position : Area Sales Manager
- Division : Sales
- Location : Sulawesi Area, Papua Area, Maluku Area
- Industry : Automotive
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products,
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area,
- Establishing, maintaining, and expanding your customer base,
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers,
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market,
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole,
- Recruiting and training sales staff,
- Allocating areas to sales representatives,
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets,
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets,
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures,
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from reputable university (Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field is preferred),
- Minimum 3 – 4 years working experience as a branch sales (experience in the automotive industry will be preferable),
- Confidence individual with good communication and negotiation skills,
- Ability to proactively and productively work remotely, as well as within a team environment,
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas,
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications,
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills,
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name : Putri
- Consultant Contact : email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.