LOGISTIC OPERATION SUPERVISOR
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our respective client is a multinational company that has been established for more than 50 years. One of the market leaders in the logistic industry.
- Position : Gateway Operation Supervisor
- Division : Operation
- Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
- Industry : Logistic
- Ensure accurate sorting and optimum loading of all inbound & outbound shipment,
- Monitor ground handler and warehouse provider performance and complete all necessary reports,
- Organize appropriate shifts and manning levels to meet business requirements,
- Ensure incoming shipments are recovered, “break bulked”, inspected and cleared in the quickest,
most efficient manner possible,
- Manage receipt and lodgment of outbound shipments from country operations to ensure timely
departure and uplift,
- Develop a high-performance service culture within the functional department,
- Plan, organize, and the direct, and efficient, and effective functional department,
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance,
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to achievement targets,
- Problem Shooting and Improvement,
- Special Request handling.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent),
- Line Trainer certified, First Aid certified, IATA Dangerous Goods Acceptance Certification will be an
- 2-3 years operations experience, preferably within the transportation or logistics industry,
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.),
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written,
- Well-developed planning and organization skills,
- Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results.
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name : Leonie
- Consultant Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.