QUALITY CONTROL SUPERVISOR – MANUFACTURE
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our respective client is one of the leaders in the manufacturing industry based in Central Java.
- Position : Quality Control Supervisor
- Division : Production
- Location : Tegal, Indonesia
- Industry : Manufacturing
Leading the team of inspectors at PT. SAS Kreasindo to make sure that the set goal is achieved and all quality checking processes are in accordance with our standards
- Supervise the team of quality control staff in carrying out the duties as per company goals and standards.
- Support operations activities to deliver furniture on time and meet monthly and annual objectives.
- Involve and/or lead continuous improvement initiatives aiming at reducing the Cost of Poor Quality.
- Support production leads for interpretation and methods following set standards.
- Interpret and support quality policies and implement guidelines to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Give necessary guidance for production staff ensuring that product is processed in accordance with company standard
- Participate/lead on investigations to address customer complaints using root cause analysis tools.
- Support internal and external inspections/regulatory visits and provide documentation as needed. Support audit preparation activities, accompany inspector and complete necessary reports and postings.
- Ensure that the workplace is neat, tidy, and safe to work with your background.
- Diploma 3 Technical background, woodworking academy will be an advantage
- 2 years of wood furniture quality is a must
- Firm, outgoing, team player with strong leadership
- Computer literate
- Conversant in English will be an advantage
- Process, budget, and result-oriented
- Strong knowledge of wood and furniture quality.
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name : Putri
- Consultant Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.