rough mill and machining production manager – MANUFACTURE
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our respective client is one of the leaders in the manufacturing industry based in Central Java.
- Position : Rough Mill and Machining Production Manager
- Division : Production
- Location : Tegal, Indonesia
- Industry : Manufacture
Responsible for production of wood furniture with high-quality standard and also responsible for machinery preventive maintenance, budgeting, inventory controlling, manpower utilization, and continuous improvement not limited to employee development, process upgrading to achieve a most efficient process.
- Plan, organize, control the manufacturing activities according to company set goal
- Coordinate with the engineering department to plan the most efficient production process.
- Setting production plan as per MO set by PPIC and give advice for the most efficient production process.
- Directly coordinate and plan activities with relevant departments PPIC, logistics, quality departments to ensure delivery timelines.
- Coordinate with the maintenance department to ensure that preventive maintenance is carried out for each machine available in the area.
- Set up production target (quantity, quality, and lead time) for each employee within the machining department in accordance with the production plan
- Ensure to work towards cost efficiency and continuous improvement of the processes.
- Conduct production training for production employees.
- Ensure that workplace are neath, tidy and safe to work with
- Accept additional jobs as assigned by Management.
- Technical background is a plus (Designing, Mechanics, Electronic, etc.)
- 5+years of machinery wood furniture production is a must
- Firm, outgoing, team player with strong leadership
- Computer literate and conversant in English
- Process and budget-oriented
- Strong knowledge of materials
- Good strategic /production processes knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name : Putri
- Consultant Contact : email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.