SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – MANUFACTURE
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our respective client is one of the leaders in the manufacturing industry based in Central Java.
- Position : Supply Chain Manager
- Division :
- Location : Tegal, Indonesia
- Industry : Manufacturing
Oversee and manage every stage of the production flow, from purchasing the raw materials to the delivery of the final product.
Ensure the right amount of product is made at the right time, as well as coordinate the storage of the product as well as maintaining the stock of material supply are available in accordance with company standard.
- Work with the engineering department to maintain effective COGS, lead time, and quality of the product.
- work with purchasing manager to source the right product
- Work with purchasing manager for a contract with suppliers
- control manufacturing and delivery processes are timely carried out throughout the whole production process.
- plan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
- oversee product storage and handling
- use computer software to track goods from origin to delivery
- work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process, and analyzing performance
- Work with PPIC manager to manage the costs involved while maintaining quality
- ensure you’re aware of exactly what is happening throughout the supply chain
- manage and motivate a team of supply chain staff
- improve the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- manage and minimize the risks (for example operational or reputational) that could affect or interrupt the supply chain
- Maintain the implementation of ODOO through the department to support and alert to any development changes in order to establish a sustainable system.
- Accept additional tasks as assigned by Management.
- D3 Diploma Degree
- Computer literate, familiar with ODOO will be an advantage
- Conversant in English
- Outgoing, attention to detail with an assertive personality
- Process, budget, and result-oriented.
- 5 years experience in Supply Management, furniture production is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name : Putri
- Consultant Contact : email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.
(HEADHUNTERSERVICE, HEADHUNTERDIINDONESIA, HEADHUNTERJAKARTA, HEADHUNTERCIKARANG, JASAHEADHUNTER)