OPERATION SUPERVISOR SERVICE CENTER – LOGISTIC
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a multinational logistic company from Germany are looking for potential candidates to be placed as Operation Supervisor Service Center with details as follows:
- Position: Operation Supervisor Service Center
- Division: Operation Service
- Location: Bekasi, Bali
- Industry: Logistic
- Maintain good working relationships within the facility.
- Ensure good coordination and communication in facility and with other functions as well.
- Assist operations team to keep performance and meet target
- Problem solving and Improvement.
- Ensure all services provided meet the requirement.
- Ensure hand-over processes of shipments and paperwork are normally operated.
- Daily working process review & discussion.
- Communication for daily working process and performance dialogue.
- People management.
- Organize appropriate shifts and manning levels to meet business requirements.
- Ensure incoming shipments are recovered, “break bulked”, inspected, and cleared in the quickest, most efficient manner possible.
- Ensure accurate sorting and optimum loading of all inbound & outbound shipments.
- Manage/monitor the assets (including vehicles) within his/her area.
- Monitor ground handler and warehouse provider performance and complete all necessary reports.
- Special request handling.
- Ensure safe working practices and environment within the shift.
- Participate in quality policy and first choice initiatives.
- Develop a high-performance service culture within the functional department, Plan, organize, and direct an efficient and effective functional department.
- Develop KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Conduct individual coaching and performance review.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional, and Country objectives and targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly-skilled functional department.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent).
- 2-3 years operations experience and leading people, preferably within transportation or logistics industry.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written.
- Well-developed planning and organization skills.
- Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results.
- Line Trainer certified, First Aid certified, IATA Dangerous Goods Acceptance Certification will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Almira Abiyya
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.