OPERATION SUPERVISOR GATEWAY – LOGISTIC
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a multinational logistic company from Germany are looking for potential candidates to be placed as Operation Supervisor Gateway with details as follows:
- Position: Operation Supervisor Gateway
- Division: Operation Service
- Location: Batam
- Industry: Logistic
- Ensure accurate sorting and optimum loading of all inbound & outbound shipments.
- Manage/monitor the company’s assets (including vehicles) in his/her area.
- Monitor ground handler and warehouse provider performance and complete all necessary reports.
- Organize appropriate shifts and manning levels to meet business requirements.
- Ensure incoming shipments are recovered, “break bulked’, inspected, and cleared in the quickest,
most efficient manner possible.
- Manage receipt and lodgment of outbound shipments from country operations to ensure timely departure and uplift.
- Ensure safe working practices and environment within the shift.
- Participate in quality policy and initiatives e.g. ISO.
- Develop a high-performance service culture within the functional department. Plan, organize, and
direct an efficient and effective functional department.
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Consult performance appraisal.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional, and Country objectives and targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly-skilled functional department.
- Maintain good working relationships.
- Coordination, discussion, and communication.
- Assist to keep performance and meet target.
- Problem Shooting and improvement.
- Ensure all services they provided meet the company’s requirements.
- Ensure hand-over processes of shipments and paperwork are normally operated.
- Special Request handling.
- Communication for daily working process.
- Daily working process review, discussion.
- People management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent).
- Line Trainer certified, First Aid certified, [ATA Dangerous Goods Acceptance Certification will be an advantage.
- 2-3 years operations experience, preferably within transportation or logistics industry.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written.
- Well-developed planning and organization skills.
- Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results.
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Dick Kuncoro
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.