SHOP FLOOR ANALYST – AUTOMOTIVE
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, an automotive supplier is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Shop Floor Analyst with details as follows:
- Position: Shop Floor Analyst
- Division: Analyst
- Location: Purwakarta
- Industry: Automotive
Effectively assist deployment and support Factory of Future Program-related shop floor applications including Barflow, MES, e-BTT, e-RO, e-WS, etc. Provide functional training and support site users.
- Ensure efficient deployment and support of standard Shop Floor Applications, Systems & Processes
- Assist with business specification and design of Physical Flow (Inbound, production, outbound)
- Assist to deploy Barflow System: functional design and tool implementation
- Effectively collaborate with key business users for stores, logistics, and production
- Actively come up with continuous improvement ideas and implement them
- Lead and implement group standard Barflow system in site
- Interface with Barflow Champion of SSC and with Group competence center
- Assist deployment of MES Systems, Traceability, and other shop floor apps
- Ensure standard procedures are in place
- Provide on-site user support on Shop Floor Functions
- Communicate with Barcode system vendor(s) and with Barcode Competency center
- Implement and maintain DRP plan in site related to shop floor systems
- Perform Barflow Administrator Activities and Patch up-gradation
- Provide Level 1 support for Barflow and other shop floor applications including hardware equipments
- Create and maintain proper documentation of Barcode system operation
- Provide Training to end-users on Barcode utilization of new functionality
- Work closely with ITC and SAP Business teams (SSC/Site Functional & Process stakeholders and External vendors)
- E/B.Tech (IT/ CS) or BCA/MCA, ITIL training or certification
- At least 2+ years of SAP working knowledge, Oracle DB & OPC Server
- At least 2+ years of Desktop, Barcode Printer, Scanner, PDA & PLC
- At least 2+ years of MES & Barflow equipments support knowledge in Production environment
- At least 2~3 years of work experience in manufacturing industry background
- At least 2+ years of Functional knowledge of Stores, Production & Shipping
- Possess IS Industrial Experience
- Barcode System
- SAP SD, MM, PP
- Good English communication skills
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Almira Abiyya
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.