MANUAL QUALITY ASSURANCE – E-COMMERCE
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, an E-Commerce company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Manual Quality Assurance with details as follows:
- Position: Manual Quality Assurance
- Division: QA
- Location: Indonesia
- Industry: E-Commerce
- Debug and analyze the bugs in the application, aiding developers in arriving at the root cause.
- Be the voice of the user, and identify potential problems for users, such as user experience issues, unexpected behavior, inconsistent UI, and more
- Manage timely testing and delivery of your own tasks
- Take responsibility for the entire life cycle of your stories: development, test, production, and subsequent fixes and improvements
- Write concise, comprehensive, detailed test cases/ test plans
- Work closely with the Product team (i.e. PMs, Designers, Developers) right from the inception of features
- Understand business and product requirements as related to the company and the existing service architecture; gain a deeper understanding of the domain, and ensure our
products and features are able to service these needs
- Good knowledge in Manual, Automation test methodologies and principles
- Experience in working with Web, API, and mobile testing in both manual and automation
- Experience with testing tools such as Jira, TestRail, Git, Appium, Selenium, RestAssured, TestNG
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills with deep knowledge in Agile process management methodologies
- Understanding of core business logic, algorithms, and datasets, with the ability to perform low-level System and Data Analysis
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Amanda Diah Arianti
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.