PRODUCT MANAGER (CONSUMER PRODUCTS) – E-COMMERCE
(BANGLORE – REMOTE)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, an E-Commerce company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Product Manager (Consumer Products) with details as follows:
- Position: Product Manager (Consumer Products)
- Division: Consumer Product
- Location: Banglore – Remote (Full WFH for now, but you will be placed in Banglore if the situation gets better)
- Industry: E-Commerce
- Drive Product vision and execution, prioritize roadmap, work with all other teams to ensure customer needs and business objectives are met
- Deeply understand customer behavior, needs, motivations, and requirements and translate them into great products
- Ideate products and features to serve customer needs after gathering input from relevant stakeholders
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with clarity on objective, execution details, and metrics to measure success
- Work with Technology and Management team to create and follow Product Roadmap
- Ensure timely launch of products
- Measure key metrics that inform the success of products.
- Launch continuous iterations and improvements to make sure User and business needs are being satisfied
- Own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas
- Use data to drive deeper engagement with users
- Analyze market and competitive conditions, to help inform product decisions that deliver unique value based on customer demands
- Act as the Product Evangelist inside the company, ensure that all teams have relevant information about the product
- 2+ years of experience as Product Manager of a consumer-facing product OR 4 + years of experience as UX Researcher/Designer of a consumer-facing product
- Hardcore Data Analysis skills. Ability to analyze large amounts of data and come up with accurate insights or testable hypotheses
- Problem-solving skills with ability to understand deeper requirements from multiple stakeholders, very clear and structured thought processes, and ability to combine multiple disparate ideas to come up with a good, testable solution
- Ability to take complex features/ideas and turn them into quickly testable hypotheses or quickly implementable MVPs
- Strong communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia, both verbally and in writing.
- Leadership experience in managing multiple complex projects, and influencing stakeholders
- Take ownership of projects/tasks, follow up and push relevant parties, without requiring to be micromanaged
- Be meticulous, while also able to iterate quickly
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Amanda Diah Arianti
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.