TECHNOLOGY LEAD (OPERATIONS & INTERNAL TOOLS) – E-COMMERCE
(BANGLORE – REMOTE)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, an E-Commerce company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Technology Lead (Operations & Internal Tools) with details as follows:
- Position: Technology Lead (Operations & Internal Tools)
- Division: Operations & Internal Tools
- Location: Banglore – Remote (Full WFH for now, but you will be placed in Banglore if the situation gets better)
- Industry: E-Commerce
As a leader of the internal operations and tools software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing, and debugging of software applications in the company
- Overlook development of all operations and internal tools in JAVA and Python
- Lead a team of 4-5 developers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assist in solving programming problems
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve internal user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
- Lead the design and architecture of software solutions
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
- 4+ years of experience in Java and/or Python-based technologies
- Experience in designing databases and system architecture
- Experience in building products from scratch at well-funded start-ups
- Team Lead/Team Manager experience of at least 3 year
- Python (Flask and Django)
- Spring/Spring Boot
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Team Leadership experience of at least 3 year
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Amanda Diah Arianti
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.