GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – LOGISTIC
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a multinational company from Germany is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Global Account Manager with details as follows:
- Position: Global Account Manager
- Division: Sales & Marketing
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Logistic
Lead the geographic profitability development of designated CSI (Customer Solutions and Innovations) and/or MNC (Global and Multi-National) and NCC (National) Accounts through positioning the company as a strategic business partner and delivering agreed programmes, through a team drawn from across the company network.
- Designated Customers
- Identify, establish and manage multi-tier relationships across customer and company organisations to ensure a long-term business partnership and achievement of corporate goals
- Build and maintain executive relationships within the designated CSI/MNC/NCC customer accounts
Lead and manage customer presentations and proposals
- Establish a clear understanding of customer expectations and requirements
- Provide customer-oriented service at all times relating to specific sales and customer expectation issues
- Plan & coordinate activities and programmes to retain and develop sustaining sales revenue
- Develop and manage after-sales strategy for each of the designated account custom
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English
- More info will be announced soon
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Adityo Pegrianto
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.