FINANCE MANAGER – LOGISTIC
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a logistic company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Finance Manager with details as follows:
- Position: Finance Manager
- Division: Finance
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Logistic
- Build and develop efficient and effective Business Control, Finance, and Accounting functions.
- Design automated reporting that allows for a reduction in administrative key-punching.
- Ensure all reporting is done correctly every time, on time, and in an understandable way for its intended audience.
- Lead the effort to improve Credit and Collections team and make step-change improvements in the receivables performance.
- Improve the accounting procedures and systems so that they produce timely and accurate data and serve to correctly comply with taxation and local external reporting rules.
- Improve management reporting to help operations staff better understand the financial aspects of their business.
- Assist in improving supply chain management procedures and systems in order to reduce inventory levels, increase parts availability, and decrease dead stock.
- Make timely and substantial corrections to business practices determined to be issues in Internal and External Audits.
- Manage cash flow in an effective manner.
- Monitor and lead activities related to Tax issues in Indonesia, and continue pushing for a transfer pricing agreement with the Indonesian Government.
- Conduct training periodically for non-financial staff members of management.
- Communicate any business risk, financial issue, tax issue, or business code of practice violation immediately to the affected product division.
- Safeguard the assets of the company in general and reveal no information to competitors or outside parties, which could be harmful to our business.
- Manage in the best interest of the company, those assets entrusted to you, these may include but are not limited to, vehicles, computers, phones, faxes, and products.
- Foster practices within the company that is consistent with its values and beliefs. Share knowledge with colleagues and actively work to raise the competence level of the group. Strive for unity, trust within the group, and expect to produce results before receiving rewards. Search for truth and avoid propagating rumors.
- Act on behalf of peer group members in their absence as and when called upon to do so either by design or by circumstance.
- Female (preferably)
- Having Master Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Have been working in Big four (4) accounting firm will be an advantage.
- A high level of experience is expected for anyone applying for this role with at least 10 years experience in Finance & Accounting with at least 5 years in managerial role.
- Good knowledge in Indonesian Tax and regulation
- Familiar with Indonesian Export-Import documents and processes.
- The candidate must display a cohesive ability in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English both verbally and written.
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Sthira Pradipta
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.