R&D ASSOCIATE MANAGER – BUILDING MATERIALS
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a building material manufacturer company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as R&D Associate Manager with details as follows:
- Position: R&D Associate Manager
- Division: Research & Development
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Building Material
- Able to make formulations of Acrylic type adhesive (Styrene, All Acrylic, Vinyl Acrylic, Vinyl Veova, etc) both water-based and solvent base for resin, textile, packaging coating applications laminating, printing ink, pigment printing binder, PSA type, and others
- Mastering testing methods and the use of laboratory equipment related to Acrylic Adhesive products
- Able to compile product knowledge training materials related to Acrylic products Adhesive, both for sales division and for internal R&D
- Have extensive knowledge about adhesive products and their market, especially in acrylic field
- Bachelor of Chemistry
- 5 years experience in acrylic adhesive industry
- Fluent in English
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Almira Abiyya
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.