CRM MANAGER – AUTOMOTIVE
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, an automotive company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as CRM Manager with details as follows:
- Position: CRM Manager
- Division: CRM
- Location: South Jakarta
- Industry: Automotive
- Lead the development of the roadmap for a clear A/B testing framework of new CRM / Customer Experience/Engagement platform and programs to increase growth and improve database asset utilization.
- Develop remarketing and retargeting from database of potential prospects to leverage brand experience
Full accountability of analysis, insights, and recommendation for actions based on profiling and segmentation
- Maintain and Strengthen initiatives to Current and Future Prospects /Dealer/ Relationship and Engagement
- Regular reporting on trends and patterns of customer engagement and dynamics
- Collaborate with 3rd party to develop/implement/improve the necessary systems/tools to achieve the collective CRM vision
- Drive strategy for omnichannel expansion in order to engage/improve database utilization (This includes channel strategy for email, WhatsApp, SMS, etc)
weekly and monthly management of KPI related tasks
- Conduct surveys and research methodologies on database to gain deeper customer understanding
- Closing deals of Motorbike Sales / Fleet B2B
- Actions supporting dealerships mission
- Database and Prospects Management
- Events Management
- Fully align with all related internal and external stakeholders
- Leadership and Management Responsibilities
- Person in charge for customer in-depth hub of information regarding profiling, segmentation, remarketing, retargeting, and market intelligence
- Thought leader in Added value experience to target audience through various and relevant touchpoints
- Ensure higher ratio per purchase on existing customer with penetration focus
- Lead and manage clear 3rd party teams
- Facilitates an atmosphere of teamwork success through internal and external stakeholders
- Maintains enthusiasm and displays a positive attitude to provide complete customer satisfaction and relevancy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Aptitude for Business performance, with excellent interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written
- Proven experience as CRM/ platforms/ marketing experience or similar role (Minimum 3 years)
Passionate about Brand Building and Added Value engagement
- Proven experience growing channel strategies for email, push, and SMS / related with customer engagement/loyalty.
- Highly data-driven with ability to interpret data into actionable programs to meet company goals
- Driven and results-orientated
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills and experience working across stakeholders
- Strong understanding of tracking technology
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in strong CRM (Primarily outbound) related industries: Retail, FMCG, Automotive, Banking
- Thirst of lifestyle products and brands
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Adityo Pegrianto
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.
(HEADHUNTERSERVICE, HEADHUNTERDIINDONESIA, HEADHUNTERJAKARTA, HEADHUNTERCIKARANG, JASAHEADHUNTER