JAVA DEVELOPER – LOGISTICS
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a logistic company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Java Developer with details as follows:
- Position: Java Developer
- Division: IT
- Location: Indonesia
- Industry: Logistics
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or more.
- At least 5 years of web programming experience.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with user interface design, database structures, and statistical analyses.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Effective written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to understand transportation business and system.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Iwan Rahardjo
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.