DIRECT PURCHASING MANAGER (SECTION MANAGER) – SHOE MANUFACTURER (SEMARANG)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a European shoe manufacturing company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Purchasing Manager with details as follows:
- Position: Purchasing Manager
- Division: Purchasing
- Location: Semarang
- Industry: Shoe Manufacturer
- Hires and/or manages the Purchasing team as needed.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and improved.
- Handles discipline and associate with HR in termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Design, plan and implement sourcing and purchasing strategies, including search/source potential suppliers/vendors and existing suppliers/vendor management.
- Assess current material availability; reasonably predicts future availability based on the market, delivery systems, and other variables.
- Collaborates with other departments and leadership to identify and develop needs and requirements include quality for materials, cost, products, and acceptable substitutions.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and approve conditions for issuing and awarding bids.
- Prepares and processes purchase orders and requisitions for materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Maintains and/or implements purchasing and recordkeeping systems, including database of approved suppliers
- Drafts, explains, and implements instructions, policies, and procedures for purchasing and contract management.
- Resolves grievances with vendors, contractors, and suppliers.
- Coordinates removal or disposal of surplus/deadstock materials.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Track, measure, and analyze company expenditures (budgeting)
- Work with superior to determine and track KPIs
- Provide reports for upper management
- Adhere to laws, rules, and regulations, customs.
- Professional with strong integrity
- People with deep sourcing experience (local/global) in shoe business is preferable
- Professional level of English, verbal and written communication skills, with proven negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good time management skills with ability to deal with deadlines.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills with the ability to effectively train others.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Understanding of business and management principles especially in shoes industry.
- Thorough understanding of materials and supplies used in the company.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- At least 4-7 years of experience in the same field.
- Preferably someone with experience in the shoe industry (database)
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Almira Abiyya
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.