ERP SAP PP SPECIALIST – IT SERVICE PROVIDER (SOUTH JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, an IT service provider company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as ERP SAP PP Specialist with details as follows:
- Position: ERP SAP PP Specialist
- Division: IT
- Location: Cikarang, Bekasi
- Industry: IT Service Provider
PURPOSE OF POSITION
You will be a Senior SAP PP Specialist
As an ERP SAP PP (Production Planning) senior specialist you will responsible to analyze, designing, developing, improving, maintenance, testing, and supporting all manufacturing functions, programs, applications, interface, and other functional objects in the SAP implementation projects, system maintenance, daily operation support. You will also collaborate closely with the other functional team.
In line with company objectives, policies, and procedures, you are also responsible to advise, lead, control and follow through design, design of specifications, program review, functional and technical design, solutioning of business requirements and system improvement, SAP Application and Systems Development, SAP Business Transformation, etc.
- Focus on the overall end-user satisfaction.
- Daily Supervise, monitor, and solve any issues for the right operation of the system and the scheduled background jobs.
- Provide help support in any SAP ERP issues related to PP.
- Maintain daily support tickets in IT support tool and make sure the relevant data are documented. Monitor and support any incidents, especially make sure very high priority issues are tracked actively.
- Set the right classification on relevance and priority for required new or changes to functionality, once properly analyzed will be dispatched for further processing
- Maintaining and usage of FAQ and other knowledge databases for 1st level user support.
- He/she reports status to relevant management.
- Collaborate with FICO team to analyze product costing & actual product costing.
- Fully understand and provide solutions regarding MTO & MTS.
- Posts own information to share lessons learned and new tips and information.
- Understands and ensures that quality standards are met.
- The Production Planning consultant is responsible for delivering a solution or supporting the technical portion of the SAP PP functionality that meets the business requirements.
- To provide expertise supporting the development of functional specifications, and daily operations SAP PP documentation.
- To support all functional and technical aspects of a customer ERP and facilitate the definition of all relevant aspects of the operation and technical business functionality of the ERP system related to Production Planning (PP) module.
- To provide expertise in configuring the identified business process using the SAP customizing tools available; has a proficient understanding of the SAP PP ERP functionality and the integration points with other modules, including software designed specifically for production planning and management.
- Take responsibility to monitor master data, system configuration, and transactions in order to make sure the manufacture can run smoothly and accomplish plan procedure for production.
- To collaborate with sales and operations planning, distribution resource planning, material requirements planning, product cost planning, and other teams while working towards production management in enterprises.
- Able to fully utilize the whole SAP PP features and all integrated modules to provide the best solution for automobile manufacture process.
- Experience in S/4HANA (at least 1909) is a must.
- Excellent integration knowledge with SD / MM / IC /QM/PM modules.
- Knowledge in Order execution, Production planning & PI Sheet, Integration with MES, Integration with Planning, Integration with EWM.
- Continuously improve SAP skills and consulting skills to meet company demand and global trends.
- Manage personal day-to-day support activity, complete any user request, and problems solving in timely manner.
- Contribute significantly to company growth.
- Knowledge of Capacity planning, demand management, MRP.
- Understand batch processing and control.
- Understand integration with all close modules or functions including interfacing concepts.
- Understanding PP-APO, PP-PI, Machine Learning, IoT, Cloud, AI would be an advantage.
- Understanding the basic concept of SAP MM would be an advantage.
- Experience in PPDS and Fiori is a plus.
- Willingness to learn, continuous self-improvement, skill sustainability.
- Willingness to learn and to do more, continuous self-improvement, and skill sustainability.
- Target and detail-oriented.
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different requirements or roles as the situation demands.
- Able to communicate IDEA, and have good communication skills.
- Highly motivated, highly initiative, high curiosity, and self-driven.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Has excellent logic and critical & structural thinking.
- At least 5+ years of solid proven track record in the SAP MM implementation and/or roll out with at least 2+ new implementation project end to end cycle, and 2+ Rollout implementation project end to end cycle.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Advanced English level (FLUENT both oral and written).
- 5+ Years as an SAP PP Consultant.
- 2+ New implementation project end to end cycle.
- 2+ Rollout implementation project end to end cycle.
- Advanced: Product costing.
- Proficient: Core Competency, SAP Integration Knowledge, SAP Configuration Knowledge, SAP Solution Experience, Technology Knowledge, Testing Knowledge.
- Basic: Automotive Industry.
- Experience: New Implementation project or Roll out project.
- Certified SAP PP (preferred)
- Other closely related certifications.
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Adityo Pegrianto
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.