SALESFORCE TECHNICAL DEVELOPER – IT SERVICE PROVIDER (SOUTH JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, an IT service provider company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Salesforce Technical Developer with details as follows:
- Position: Salesforce Technical Developer
- Division: IT
- Location: South Jakarta
- Industry: IT Service Provider
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for Salesforce Sales Cloud & Partner Community module, developing and configuring required functions, technical support for any issue, and help for users who use Salesforce such as Hyundai internal departments and dealers. Working closely with our customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance Salesforce functionality.
- Build new development and improve existing Salesforce org
- Doing integration between Salesforce with other systems if needed
- Build API for doing integration
- Giving best practices for development
- Handling any error related with Salesforce that can be occurred
- Coordinate with key user and other teams
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related major
- Advance English level
- 3-5 years of Salesforce development experience, especially Sales Cloud & Partner Community module
- Salesforce Administrator & Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (Preferred)
- Has experience in integrating other systems to Salesforce using Web Service, REST API
- Knowledge of Salesforce Platform applications from AppExchange partners, including Salesforce CRM, Sales Cloud, and Partner Community. Knowledge of Service Cloud & Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Able to do configuration and customization for Sales Cloud & Partner Community
- Deep technical knowledge of development on the Salesforce platform including, but not limited to; Workflow Rules, Data Loader, Process Builders, Flows, Formula Fields, Triggers, etc.
- Great understanding of the limitations of declarative development and when to use Apex code.
- Deep understanding of Lightning Web Components
- Has a strong sense of business flow and able to propose best practice
- Able to work collaboratively with a fast-paced software development team and business stakeholders to continuously deliver value to the business
- Willingness and flexibility to learn Salesforce new updates, new technologies and adapt to different requirements or roles as the situation demands.
- Discipline, fast learner, and willing to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong customer focus and management of client expectations.
- Contribute significantly to company growth.
- High customer orientation and high-quality awareness.
- Highly motivated, highly initiative, high curious, and self-driven.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skills including excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- Fluent in English (written & verbal), strong written and verbal communication skills in both English & Bahasa.
- Knowledge in Automotive Industry is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Adityo Pegrianto
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.