SAP BASIS SPECIALIST – IT SERVICE PROVIDER (BEKASI)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, an IT service provider company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as SAP Basis Specialist with details as follows:
- Position: SAP Basis Specialist
- Division: IT
- Location: Bekasi
- Industry: IT Service Provider
- Ensure SAP systems operation in a reliable and secure environment
- Responsible for installing, patching, upgrading, and maintaining SAP-related applications
- Create and administer a Disaster Recovery Plan for SAP Applications with Infrastructure Team
- Perform, SAP Client administration: Create/delete/copy/export/import client
- Design and implement an optional configuration to maximize the performance of SAP applications
- Perform security and auditing management, maintaining roles, parameters, and User Profiles
- Work with technical teams to design security guidelines for tables, reports, transactions, interfaces in Production environment
- Administer SAP Hana Database, assuring correct functionality, implementing activities such: Database Upgrades, Maintenance, Patching, Problem Resolution, Tablespaces administration, Database Reorganization
- Support client and Team requirements and perform root cause analysis of client issues on SAP
- Daily Monitoring all key indicators of SAP system applications
- Create and maintain RFC communications and interfaces
- Administer and support SAP Portal system
- Administer SAP Web dispatcher configuration and apply changes as required
- Provide new SAP-related solutions to improve client functionality
- Establish system report for Team Functional Members and client Key Users
- Develop SAP Basis system and processes documentation
- You will be involved in the troubleshooting and root cause analysis Implementation, upgrade, and support of the latest SAP systems versions, which are: ECC, PI/PO, BI, GRC, CPS, DMS, EP, SolMan all running on UNIX OS
- You will also be involved in carrying out SAP Basis in SAP S4 HANA, HANA DB administration, SAP POHCI SAP Cloud Integration, SAP BW4HANA, or SAP FIORI Gateway administration, ERP Middleware
- Ideally, you have HANA experience and exposure to Netweaver concepts and products (Fiori, SolMan, Enterprise Portal and etc)
- SAP HANA & Cloud migration and support
- SAP Max DB or HANA database administration and support
- Willingness to learn and to do more, continuous self-improvement, and skill sustainability.
- Target and detail-oriented.
- Able to communicate IDEA, and have good communication skills.
- Highly motivated, highly initiative, high curiosity, and self-driven.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Has excellent logic and critical & structural thinking.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science engineering or related
- Advanced English Level
- At least 5-8+ years of working experience in SAP Basis and Security Administration
- Expert in SAP Netweaver
- Experience with Oracle Database
- Expertise with Unix/Windows
- Knowledge in High Availability systems
- Knowledge of SAP Portal Administration
- Experience on WebDispatcher Configuration
- SAP Security Management
- SAP Marketplace Administration
- SAP Certified Technology Associate – System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.31 (preferred)
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Adityo Pegrianto
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.