BD HEAD DIGITAL MARKETING – PHARMACEUTICALS (INDONESIA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a pharmaceuticals company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as BD Head Digital Marketing with details as follows:
- Position: BD Head Digital Marketing
- Division: Marketing
- Location: Indonesia
- Industry: Pharmaceuticals
- Salary: Open
- Develop social media strategy and planning for multiple official accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok)
- Perform detailed analysis of social engagement performance and make actionable recommendations for both short-term and long term perspectives
- Manage social media advertising enhancement strategies; monitor and optimize budget efficiency every day
- Coordinate with various stakeholders (local and regional partners) to ensure smooth implementation of cross-functional projects/campaigns
- Efficiently run publishing, tracking, and upgrading tools across all social platforms
- Provide competitive insight and do daily, weekly, and monthly social media listening
- Identify social content opportunities that drive customer, seller value, branding, and communication
- Define, execute strategy and planning roadmaps, reports, and online sales projects
- Manage and implement all organic social engagement campaigns across social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok)
- Coordinate with other cross-functional departments such as analytics, commercial, and product owners
- To succeed in this role, you must be comfortable managing a team, creating competitive strategies, coordinating with multiple stakeholders, and monitoring budgets
- Minimum four years experience in social media marketing and managing existing small teams.
- Background on social media or digital media
- Highly skilled in online communication/social media
- Driven, competent, flexible, and willing to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with people at all levels inside/outside the company
- Experience working in a social media environment
- Responsible for the process of marketing and selling products online (E-Commerce);
- Can establish cooperation with marketplace companies in marketing and selling products;
- Optimizing various social media (Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, Tik Tok, etc.) in marketing and selling products;
- Create photos and videos of product displays and editors for social media content;
- Have a strategy for marketing and increasing online sales.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and preferably those who are accustomed to using photo and video editor applications (photoshop/canva/filmora/adobe premiere, etc.);
Preferably familiar and able to write product articles;
- Experienced in managing social media accounts;
- Have experience in online marketing and sales;
- Oriented to the achievement of targets;
- Creative, active, young at heart, and likes challenges
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Iwan Rahardjo
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.