PURCHASING MANAGER – TEXTILE (TANGERANG)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a textile company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Purchasing Manager with details as follows:
- Position: Purchasing Manager
- Division: Purchasing
- Location: Tangerang
- Industry: Textile
- Purchase materials in China and other countries, in a timely manner and at the lowest cost.
- Order special products in a timely manner and Attaint the target for overall inventory turns per year.
- Coordinate vendor activity and negotiations
- Analyze trends in vendor pricing and sales activity to determine the correct timing of purchases.
- Issue purchase orders and changes, Verify the accuracy of computerized purchasing records.
- Maintain proficiency in computerized purchasing/business systems; be literate and functional with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Review purchase orders for compliance with corporate policy
- Maintain accurate purchase order prices and vendor cataloging
- Prefer Female max. 40 years old
- Prefer Chinese & Non – Moeslim
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of working experience as Purchasing Manager or the related position.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skill
- Good decision making and planning skill
- Fluent Mandarin (speaking & written) is a must
- Good in English written & speaking will be advantage
- Placement in Tangerang
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Richa Damayanti
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.