MARKETING MANAGER – MANUFACTURER (BANDUNG)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a manufacturing company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Marketing Manager with details as follows:
- Position: Marketing Manager
- Division: Marketing
- Location: Bandung
- Industry: Manufacturer
- Salary: Open
- Play a significant role in developing and implementing the company’s long-term strategic plan including new product opportunities, acquisitions/ joint ventures, and other growth initiatives to meet the company’s revenue and earnings targets.
- Create and execute a dynamic marketing plan that will build the company into a dominant brand, including the development of a consistent message integrated across all programs, promotions, products, and services.
- Identify, initiate and leverage partnership programs to build awareness of the company brand and drive incremental sales through alternative channels
- Develop segmentation and customer relationship models that better identify targets and allow for more customized marketing programs
- Be the visible voice and advocate for the end-user within the organization
- Direct a market research/ end-user insights function that will improve product development and new product introductions and guide the design effort, ensuring leading-edge, consumer-driven products and designs that meet manufacturing and cost goals.
- Lead the transformation of the company from a product-driven company to an end-user, consumer-driven company with an emphasis on superior quality in both products and services
- Manage outside agency resources effectively, including advertising, public relations, and corporate communication efforts to capitalize on brand presence opportunities
- Strong business and financial acumen and the ability to link marketing strategy and results directly to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
- A history of successful brand management and equity building.
- The ability to develop a strategy from an in-depth analysis of consumer and/or customer insights.
- Proven success driving results and delivering a return on investment to the company.
- Comprehensive program development skills, from broad-reach advertising to highly targeted, direct marketing across all relevant marketing channels and platforms.
- The ability to forge strategic alliances with key partners who can extend and build brand and company relevance.
- A track record of new product development with strong marketing and communications skills.
- Leadership Skills: It is essential for the Marketing Manager to be known for excellent influencing skills and for being able to drive consensus.
- Strategic Perspective: The Marketing Manager must be able to see and articulate a future direction and execute the same.
- Adaptability: Conversely, the senior marketing executive must be adaptable to an environment that does not speak – marketing- as the primary language. He or she must have the ability to convey marketing strategies to ensure buy-in from different operating organizations and from the corporate culture, as a whole. He or she must also be willing to learn the new organization and truly be a student of its business.
- Operating from a basis of shared respect and knowledge will yield more productive working relationships with peers and colleagues.
- Flexibility and Backbone: The Marketing Manager should be a strong and visible leader who is resilient and flexible yet exudes tremendous conviction in his ideas and programs
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Adityo Pegrianto
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.