BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STAFF – PROPERTY (INDONESIA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a property company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Business Development Staff with details as follows:
- Position: Business Development Staff
- Division: Business Development
- Location: East Java, Bali, North Sumatera, West Java
- Industry: Property
- Salary: Rp 5.000.000,00 – Rp 9.000.000,00
(Benefits: Incentive, Transport allowance (1.250.000), Phone bills (250.000), Insurance (coverage family))
- Plan & oversee business development efforts for the company in assigned areas/clusters with a goal to onboard high-quality budget properties (hotels or housings) onto the company’s network.
- Identify new properties that meet the company’s standards in terms of location, pricing, infrastructure quality, owner (partner) willingness, etc., and pitch the company’s partnership proposal.
- Negotiate the company’s commercial agreement with interested partners.
- Work closely with the revenue management team to drive topline for the partner.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company such as operations, marketing, pricing, customer support, finance, etc. to ensure smooth functioning of properties on a day-to-day basis.
- You will be on the field in order to do the meetings, pitchings, and closing the deals with property owners.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, business development, or partnerships/acquisitions.
- Preferably from financial services (banking, insurance, loan, investment products).
- Accustomed to working under pressure of acquisition targets.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Thrives in a role that requires meeting new people, building and maintaining relationships.
- Ready to be placed in all areas may be relocated to other cities if needed.
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Arinta Purnaningtias
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.