TAX SPECIALIST – AUTOMOTIVE EV (2W) (TANGERANG)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, an automotive EV (2W) company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Tax Specialist with details as follows:
- Position: Tax Specialist
- Division: Tax
- Location: Tangerang
- Industry: Automotive EV (2W)
- Salary: Open
- Prepare and review complex tax planning projections for corporate estimate liabilities
- Ensure that all tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time
- Evaluate the organizations current or proposed activities, policies, business practices, and transactions to ensure that they comply with all laws and regulations
- Ensure accountability of tax balance in statutory well-reported and reconciled with monthly tax report
- Ensure corporate tax preparation meets regulatory requirements
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly and annual tax provision and related tax accounting
- Prepare reconciliation data and documents for tax audit
- Organize and update the company’s tax database, including tax filing (hardcopies and scanned files)
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Maintain good and healthy relationship with tax office
- Assist the Business Analyst & Manufacturing Finance Manager in relation to tax audit by KPP, tax objection, and tax court documentation
- Forecast tax predictions to manager
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree major in Finance/Accounting/related is required with Min GPA 3.0 from reputable University
- Fluent in English
- Brevet A & B Certification is a must; preferably hold Certified Tax Consultant certificate (B/C).
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate taxation role
- Experience in the automotive industry or in Big 4 consultant.
- Proven experience as a tax accountant, tax analyst, or similar position
- Extensive knowledge of accounting methods, tax law, audits
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understand and familiar with the e-spt
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, especially Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Faris Anggoro
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.
(HEADHUNTERSERVICE, HEADHUNTERDIINDONESIA, HEADHUNTERJAKARTA, HEADHUNTERCIKARANG, JASAHEADHUNTER