LOGISTIC AND OFFICE ADMIN – MACHINERY (JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a machinery company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Logistic And Office Admin with details as follows:
- Position: Logistic and Office Admin
- Division: Logistic and Office
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Machinery
- Salary: Open
This position supports the Indonesian Branch Sales operational as well as some other administrational functions.
This position undertakes this support role to help the admin team utilize their strengths in other areas, to help the company achieve their goals and profitability. This position requires a person who is self-motivated, organized, flexible and has great attention to detail.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Capable to work agreeably with diverse personalities.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesian and English through written and verbal correspondence.
- Ability to be self-motivated and proactive in looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Managing day-to-day related administration and other office administration of the Jakarta office.
- Able to support and cover Office Manager tasks as required
- Ability to be able to take on “special projects” as and when required
- Liaising directly with customers as and when required for follow up the outstanding order and shipment requirements
- Managing day to day administration related to the Jakarta office in conjunction with existing OAM
- Coordinate flight and accommodation when Sales & Aftermarkets team have a business trip or field job
- Checking order confirmation, monitoring and follow up order & shipment outstanding
- Filing and managing various archiving processes
- Create, arrange & monitor driver schedule
- Create & monitoring local purchase order
- Managing day to day import/export requirements related to customs purpose and shipping documents
- Create, monitoring & follow up delivery note
- Managing Customer screening checking
- Ability to multitask
- Able to prioritize workload efficiently
- Excellent computer skills
- Well-developed communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to very tight deadlines
- Strong in monitoring and follow up
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in shipping or a similar role.
- Must have excellent skills and experience in using MS Office at an intermediate level with the following programs:
- Microsoft Word
- Must have good typing skills
- Excellent written and oral command in Bahasa Indonesian and English
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Faris Anggoro
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.
(HEADHUNTERSERVICE, HEADHUNTERDIINDONESIA, HEADHUNTERJAKARTA, HEADHUNTERCIKARANG, JASAHEADHUNTER