CUSTOM BROKER SENIOR STAFF – LOGISTIC
(BATAM, JAKARTA, DENPASAR)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a multinational logistic company from Germany are looking for potential candidates to be placed as Custom Broker Senior Staff with details as follows:
- Position: Custom Broker Senior Staff
- Division: Operation Service
- Location: Batam, Jakarta, Denpasar
- Industry: Logistic
- Portray a professional, courteous and helpful attitude in all dealings with internal and external customers.
- Provide technical advice on customs-related matters to customers (internal and external), including solutions design inputs for new products.
- Assist in the preparation of clearance-related reports as assigned by the Customs Clearance Supervisor or Manager.
- Assist as required by clearance management to prepare for certification, and ensure that compliance is maintained.
- Provide finance department with guidelines in relation to the payment and collection of duties and taxes.
- Assist other departments with technical advice or presentations as required.
- Liaise with Customs to resolve disputes/claims/queries.
- Prioritize the clearance flow in order to achieve fastest transit time possible.
- Maximize pre-clearances opportunities in accordance with established service guidelines.
- Ensure clearance authority held, and clearance is completed in accordance with the owner’s instructions.
- Ensure that correct lodgment of declarations are made on behalf of customers, whilst satisfying the legislation set by customs, tax laws, and other regulatory agencies.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date information is held on the customer database.
- Ensure the timely submission of customs entries in order to attain the clearance performance standards set for the location.
- Validate, approve and submit a shipment declaration for the shipment after satisfying himself that the preliminary assessment performed by the Classification Agent is in order, the information in the shipment record is reasonably accurate and complete and that the regulatory compliance requirements of the governmental agencies and customer instructions have been satisfied. Ensure that the duty and tax payment approvals are obtained before submission of the customs declaration.
- Approve and submit the cargo manifest to the appropriate agencies in accordance with the local requirements.
- Assign the shipment records where it is not able to perform a customs entry due to incomplete or inadequate information or documentation available on the shipment record to the Clearance Support Group for further investigation and resolution.
- Manage maintenance of the tariff databases (National, Product, and Commodity Databases), including approving any additions to these databases, to ensure that the databases are up to date and accurate.
- Provide assistance when required in regulatory audits performed on company’s customs clearance operations.
- Help maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from any major with related experiences.
- Mandatory to have PPJK certification.
- Have min. 3 years of experience in customs clearance and International freight environments.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills (English), both spoken and written.
- Willing to be based in Batam, Jakarta, Denpasar
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Almira Abiyya
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.
(HEADHUNTERSERVICE, HEADHUNTERDIINDONESIA, HEADHUNTERJAKARTA, HEADHUNTERCIKARANG, JASAHEADHUNTER