CREDIT CONTROL STAFF – LOGISTIC (JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a multinational logistic company from Germany are looking for potential candidates to be placed as Credit Control Staff with details as follows:
- Position: Credit Control Staff
- Division: Finance
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Logistic
- Salary: Rp 6.800.000,00 – Rp 8.800.000,00 (Gross)
- Maximize collection of payment from all customers in a timely and professional manner in line with KPI and Global procedures.
- Spend at least 90% working time on collection calls, including visits.
- Interface with small, medium, or big account customers to actively and aggressively solve credit and billing problems in a timely manner.
- Ensure special billing requests by Enterprise customers are met, e.g. costing, shipper reference, etc by coordinating with Billing staff and actively monitoring the progress.
- Liaise to prepare billing adjustments for processing by Query Handling team.
- Keep the above informed of collection difficulties
- Update the statement of account and ensure the detail outstanding is correct through reconciliation process with both internal (cashapp team) and External (customer).
- Research unallocated cash for posting to debtor ledger.
- Maintain efficient records of collection activities.
- Monitor credit accounts and report delinquent customers to Credit Control Supervisor for review and action.
- Co-ordinate with related Query Handling & sales parties to resolve billing discrepancies within 24 hours.
- Monitor credit limit of accounts to ensure proper action is taken
- Liaise with Legal Counsel, Lawyer, and 3rd party agent for handling special cases.
- Balance IDR 3.2 Bio and number of account 700 customers.
- Minimal Bachelor Degree with related discipline
- Numerical skills.
- Credit analysis and debt collection skills.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Communication skills (English and local language), spoken and written.
- Telephone handling skills.
- Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear, and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools, and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience.
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Adityo Pegrianto
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.