PROJECT MANAGER – INTERIOR DESIGN (JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, an interior design company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Project Manager with details as follows:
- Position: Project Manager
- Division: Project
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Interior Design
- Salary: Rp 8.000.000.00 – Rp 15.000.000.00
- Lead the Site Supervisor team in project supervision
- Make project reports to the Management per day, week, and month
- Make a Project Planning Schedule
- Prepare the Project Quality Plan including the schedule and work methods of project implementation
- Leading project implementation activities according to the quality, time, and cost requirements that have been agreed upon by the Management
- Monitor the process of project activities in the field and immediately take corrective steps if deviations occur
- Identify and resolve problems that arise during the process of interior project development activities
- Fostering good working relationships/relationships with the assignor (owner), consultants, sub-contractors, and suppliers
- Ensure work safety and cleanliness of the work environment during project implementation
- Maximum age 40 years
- Education Min. Bachelor’s Degree Architecture / Interior
- Have experience as a Project Manager for at least 3 years
- Understand design & construction working drawings
- Have Microsoft Office skills
- Understanding 3D & Autocad
- Have a good leadership spirit & can manage a team
- Have good communication skills and can work in a team
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Naufal Ammar
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.