BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER E-COMMERCE – LOGISTIC (JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a logistic company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Business Development Manager E-Commerce with details as follows:
- Position: Business Development Manager E-Commerce
- Division: Business Development
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Logistic
- Salary: Negotiable
- Ensure effective communication with customers through regular collaboration visits with Sales Team and conducting monthly performance reviews performance together with the Commercial Management team on a monthly basis
- Collaborate with regional and local marketing and branding teams to align e-commerce goals with overall digital communication and strategy.
- Plan, organize, and direct Business Development Group through day-to-day management in order to achieve targeted revenues and profitability.
- Plan, conduct a market study, and understand market intelligence data in order to evaluate and develop solutions to meet the logistics needs of B2C and B2B e-Commerce players, commodities, and overseas destination
- Analyze, plan and implement resource requirements necessary to achieve targeted revenues and volume by working closely with the operations/business services management team and country management team.
- Lead site optimization new projects in collaboration with internal and external IT teams, developers, and designers to increase conversion and enhance the overall experience of our customers: new integrations, similar web, predictive intelligence, and many others.
- Prioritize effectively, keep track of monthly progress and ensure thorough follow-up and be systematic in approach.
- Adapting a selling approach to suit a wide range of people and situations, gaining internal and external commitment to plans, and being influential in meetings and negotiations.
- Understand and define customers’ needs, to increase revenue and volume, and improve profitability.
- Minimal Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics or Business with broad knowledge of Sales
- Having a minimum of 5 years of working experience in Sales, with at least 2 years experience in e-commerce industries and managing corporate accounts.
- Having a good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be innovative, have good presentation and analytical skills
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Adityo Pegrianto
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.