BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – GLOBAL MULTINATIONAL NATIONAL CUSTOMERS – LOGISTIC (JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a logistic company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Business Development Manager Global Multinational National Customers with details as follows:
- Position: Business Development Manager Global Multinational National Customers
- Division: Business Development
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Logistic
- Salary: Negotiable
- Contribute to developing the Global Multi-National Customers / Key Customers / Big Customers/ Global / Local Conglomerates business considering business strategy, financial objectives, Group guidelines, and policies
- Draft business development plans including account management approach, industry expert, and account plans for the assigned geographic region
- Monitor revenue generation, profit/ expense objectives, and coordinate market and customer growth and retention rate
- Plan and ensure new business development initiatives/ operations and maximize exposure for the company amongst targeted prospects
- Initiate and establish relationships with targeted prospects
- Deliver market studies and feasibility studies to assess market potential
- Prospect new business development opportunities through market research, developing marketing initiatives, etc.
- Explore business development opportunities with relevant parties
- Identify, pursue and acquire profitable business relationships with key customers
- Develop major leads, conduct pre-proposal visitations, and assist technical staff with proposal preparation
- Lead negotiations to obtain new customers and support team in difficult negotiations to secure critical sales
- Discuss with peers to communicate sales problems, business observations, prospect feedback, etc.
- Understand key trends and developments impacting business and identify change needs in business development plans
- Regularly enhance the quality or value of existing business development methods and techniques and resolve problems that may not be clearly defined
- Convince external parties such as skeptical clients, institutions, etc. who are skeptical or unwilling to accept proposals or where the decision-making process and standards are defined and mandatory
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related disciplines
- More than 6 years’ experience in relevant experience, preferably in the logistics/transportation industry or multinational companies
- Good English communication skills, spoken and written
- Having a good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be innovative, have good presentation and analytical skills
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Adityo Pegrianto
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.