ACCOUNTANT – LOGISTICS (JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a logistic company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Accountant with details as follows:
- Position: Accountant
- Division: Finance
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Logistic
- Salary: Classified
- Reconcile accounts, post journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules so that the company has a full and accurate statement of its financial position
- Collect, compile, verify and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions
- Review daily accounting work prepared by shared service center, including accruals, sales, and expenses booking as well as various reconciliations and schedules
- Perform and monitor month-end closing activities
- Prepare monthly tax computation, schedules, and various financial analysis
- Liaise with external auditors, global and regional offices on financial reporting issues
- Assist in process improvement projects and initiatives
- Provide advisory service to shared service center when necessary
- Ensure internal control procedures are in place and in accordance with internal control framework including CRISP
- Provide audit schedules and analysis on need basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA or equivalent)
- Experienced in Public Accounting Firm for 2 years min
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Almira Abiyya
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.