SENIOR INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER (MANAGER) – LOGISTICS (JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a logistic company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Senior Industrial Engineer (Manager) with details as follows:
- Position: Senior Industrial Engineer (Manager)
- Division: Manager
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Logistics
- Salary: Classified
- Degree in Industrial/Transportation/Production/ Manufacturing/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) with at least 5 years experience in related function
- Experience in areas of material handling equipment, productivity improvement, work measurement, work methods and standards, financial analysis
- Experience in the express package, transportation, or material handling industries would be
- Familiar with CAD is a plus
- Fluently in English, verbally talk & written
- Willing to travel out of Jakarta in a certain period of time
- Having a good analysis & problem solving
- Provide Industrial Engineering expertise, techniques, and methodologies/structure to direct the country in improving service, processes, facilities, productivity, and profitability.
- Develop short & long term plans in the areas of facilities, equipment, and Network
- Identify and implement improvements in the areas of business activities, sequence of operations/workflows, staffing, handling methods, and equipment
- Ensure cost-effective selection and location of facilities and equipment design
- Prepare facility plans and equipment layouts to maximize efficiency and space usage
- Ensure implementation of Regional Standards for equipment, processes, work methods, performance/ throughput, standards, and measurement systems
- Perform engineering and financial analyses of proposals along with sound economical and business justifications for expenditures, assist in preparation of equipment and facility BCA’s
- Work closely with Procurement to ensure complete and transparent vendor selection and management
- Prepare Business Case and develop short & long term plans in the areas of facilities, equipment, and network for the country
- Prepare facility plans and equipment layout to maximize efficiency and space usage
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance
- Manage engineering projects, vendor, and contractor cost exposure
- Assists in implementing required changes in implementing Regional Standards
- Act as a strong communication link between Country and Regional Engineering Staff
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Adityo Pegrianto
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.