PRESALES CONSULTANT – SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a software development company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Presales Consultant with details as follows:
- Position: Presales Consultant
- Division: Sales
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Software Development
- Salary: Open
Responsible for activities carried out before a customer is acquired. Presales Consultants work closely with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that address customer needs.
- Actively involved mainly in Pre-sales (and some Post-sales activities)
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure all necessary information is gathered
- Identify the client’s interest and needs and document the requirement and craft solutions based on information gathered
- Provide technical consulting, architecting, solutioning Br support in a professional manner
- Able to provide presentation, product/solution demonstration, and conduct Proof Of Concept
- Create design documentation with technical explanations (a proposal, diagram, BOM, timeline, etc)
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to the company
- To structure and produce technical proposals according to tender specifications
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirements, to ensure a smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Ability to demonstrate the company’s products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Possess some of the following certification, knowledge, and skills
- Experienced in zOS System Programmer Role or Application on z/OS Architect Role
- Knowledge in Job Control Language (JCL)
- Experienced in System Modification Program Extended (SMP/E)
- Technical Qualifications / Certification in IBM subsystems such as CICS, Db2, and MCI will be added advantage
- Knowledge in zOS tools from IBM, CA, BMC and Compuware will be added advantage
- Good presentation and writing skills
- Able to identify clients’ needs and propose the right solution
- Able to keep a good rapport with clients
- Willing to perform research and self-study
- Willing and eager to learn and explore new things and technology
- Willing to learn and with basic knowledge in sales cycle process
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Good to have technical qualifications/certifications such as CCNA, MCSE, ITIL, etc.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Faris Anggoro
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.